Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ice, ice, baby...I got wings...

They ain't much, but it's a start, lil' baby wings,
my babies are starting to show growth...
a proud momma, huh...!

...and brrrr, was it cold out this AM...
the rain from the day before's 70+ weather
is frozen in all my stuff...argh...!

More farm stuff cumin' in the door...
cute lil' metal benches...wonderful crusty,
rusty red paint...sweet...!

...and how about these old waterers,
I gotta figger out sumthin' to do with these,
maybe lamps or just bird baths...
boy are they heavy...!

...have I mentioned...
I HEART MY JOB !!!

8 comments:

Rusty said...

I must say that chic is a cute little critter. Still grinning though. I'm sure your hen house was originally designed as a classy outhouse with a view.

I don't know about the fence though. It may keep hens in but will it keep other critters out? ATB!

sassytrash said...

How CUTE---bet they'll be all grow'd up in a blink!!

Your spring pics are all so pretty (except the ice--it's cold here, too) and we thought it would NEVER come!!

~Sheri~ said...

have i mentioned..i heart ur blog..its just a absolute fav of mine!

I heart ur chicks...ur hen house...ur home...ur job....GEEEEZ...I heart u...ha ha ha!

and i heart those farm benches....i wish i had them in my KITCHEN!!!!

Tess Kincaid said...

Awww!!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Now you gotta get a T-shirt with their photo and "I am NOT a nugget!" Soooo stinkin' cute!!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

That chick is so adorable! I agree your photos are so pretty. So glad that I found your blog!!

Lori R. said...

I now have Vanilla Ice's song playing in my head and a strong urge to break out in a dance! Your growin' babies are sure cute! Do they have names yet? They gotta have names! Your coup turned out amazing... glad the ole' pink chateau is going a little country! I know the momma is happy!!!

Nank said...

Could it be that those "benches" are saddle stands? Just wonderin'.