Thursday, April 7, 2011

Robins' egg blue at Sisters' Garden...

Couldn't decide, couldn't decide...
what color to paint this cute lil' chest, sooooo...
I started painting on white, then decided to
put in a little robin's egg blue, then I dry-brushed
the two colors together...

...subtle shades of blue and white...
VERY FRENCH COUNTRY-FIED!!!
$175.00 better hurry...

The waterers just make the Springiest setting
with a few eggs and some hay for nesting...sweet!

Check this out, would this be awesome over a fireplace...
can you say FARMLAND CHIC...!
And guess where it's going...did someone say KENTUCKY...!

Even the arrow of the windmill would be a grand focal point,
very farm-industrial...!

...and last but not least...
a new scent...Asian Patchouli...
Not the heavy, full aroma of Patchouli essential oil,
but a subtle, warm fragrant scent with just a hint
to give that exotic air...
decadent...!

7 comments:

Tess Kincaid said...

LOVE the windmill blades.

Eccentricities said...

Hey, Tart!!! Love what you've done with the dresser and of course, I always love your intriguing merchandise like the waterers!! That coop sure is lookin' sweet - them are some lucky little chickens.

I've neglected my booth lately and need to spruce it. Gotta get some more lamps to light the place up, they seem to go quick. Been busy with my skulls. Just finished up A Clockwork Orange and got started on Jack Sparrow, complete with hangin' beard braids. Sure wish I wasn't sittin' in this corporate office wasting away!!!

Talk to you soon!
Goth

cconz said...

Cool windmill blades! Iron is the "in" thing.

lifespassion said...

It's all so awesome! Love the windmill parts. Chicken coop is awesome. Glad you got them again, as I love mine so much. Mine aren't for eatin' though, just egg layin'. Everything looks great!

Susie said...

Hello Wild Thing. My daughter is teaching me to blog, and boy do I need lessons. I have started my own blog page, and was wondering if you would check it out.
Thanks!
Susie
shejunks.blogspot.com

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh..you had me at Robin's Egg blue!!

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Love it all,so happy to find your blog!!! Chrissy