Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Go ahead...ask me...

Am I sick of the rain...
no sun, wind, torrential downpours...!
Did I mention I have a metal roof...

The yard is a swamp...
there be strange critters out there,
I hear things that go bump in the night...

Insert sounds of birds and bees here....
warm breezes...the scent of blooming flowers and trees...
yeah, WHATEVER!!!
April showers bring May flowers,
well they never lived near the river...
Mississippi is starting to crowd out the roads in
the downtown, camp grounds are closing...
did I mention
TORRENTIAL!!!

6 comments:

T said...

Love that first photo! Doen't sound good there. Hope the rain stops and the sun starts soon. Our weather is crazy here in Calif. One day 80's next down to 60's & today it looks like rain is on the way. Stay afloat!

Jeanine Burkhardt said...

LoVe that Last "Dreamy Photo"... Is Winter Ever going to say GOODBYE?????????? SNOWING LIKE THE DEVIL right now - here in Wisconsin...
Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

Susie said...

HI SHARON, LOVED THE FLOWER LADENED COTTAGE AND FENCE. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT THE RAIN...IT CAN GO AWAY AND TAKE THOSE WINDS TOO. I AM WINDERING IF I'LL GET MY FLOWERBEDS IN SHAPE. STAY SAFE. YOUR PAL,SUSIE

time worn interiors said...

Same here girl and we are getting more rain tonight and storms! The wind here is crazy! Thanks goodness our weather hasn't been as bad as some! Do you have a canon?
Tot

trash talk said...

Raining in the Dallas area, but the poor folks just west of Dallas are enduring out of control wildfires with no rain in the forecast. Crazy!
Didn't you just post photos of snow?!?! Good grief!
Debbie

Curtains In My Tree said...

I wanted to say Hi and I love absolutely love JUNK WHORES header picture or what ever we call it.

I wish you would keep them girls updated more, Love them ,funniest page on any blogs(we need to laugh more)

sorry the river is coming up. I figured it would does every year