Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday...of puppy tales...

ahhh, yes, I remember the sun...
well, the furnace is back on again here in Ioway...
cold and rainy and no shadows,
however,
this could be a good thing, cause it'll keep me
inside to visit my fellow shadow shooters!
When the sun is out, I'm straight out to the gardens
little time(none)to visit my friends...
so I apologize to all I have not gotten to.

But this is the way of it in the Springtime in farm land,
up with the chickens at the crack of dawn,
diggin' in the black gold of Iowa till sundown.
I was going to remove all the spent tractor tires
lying around my yard, the former farm wife left behind,
but ya know, they remind me of a simpler life
when all was put to some use, a place for simple
gardening flowers and pieces of the past...
and a lil' garden that the husband
won't accidentally (yeah right) mow down...LOL...
Please join our growing group of Shadow Shooters
at Tracy's in Australia...and again...
just know friends that I haven't forgotten you...!

NEWS FLASH...it's snowing like a MOTHER...
well, that's Iowa for ya...