Thursday, March 19, 2009

Why..............


What is going on with E Blogger these days??? I just can't convey a message totally without my beautiful music...what will the Shadow Shots be without the inspiration of delicate tunes to guide you through the poetry? It seems to be a problem all over the blogs that have a Playlist.
Not only that, my paragraphs disappear, making it one huge blob to read...see, it happened again today...I hate that. Has the blogging system gotten too big, I worry that they will start charging us at any moment, as more and more turn to the Internet for their information. Our local newspaper has shrunk to invisible size, making the print impossible to read, but I have noticed that the articles aren't so biased to one side or the other, desperation for readers I guess.
But I'm so thankful for the Internet and the blog community...it just goes beyond infinity...where Will it end...probably in the pocketbook of the middle class, just like everything else.
I haven't been blogging as much lately, as I'm preparing for a new septic system...argh...which will plow right through the middle of my flower gardens, so like it or not I've been relocating my posies to a more secure area...you know men and their big toys, when it comes to a woman's garden, there are no boundaries, so praise the Gods for the warmer weather and easy digging.

13 comments:

Roses and Lilacs said...

Sharon, I hope they don't do too much damage.

Burpee seeds announced a 30% increase in seed sales as Americans try to save money on produce. The Obamas are starting a veggie garden on the White House lawn to teach folks how to grow their own. I believe we will see more and not less home grown foods.
Marnie

trash talk said...

I feel your pain. I had to remove the playlist from mine because it prevented anyone from opening up my blog. WTF! If I don't put photos in between, I have no paragraphs. I'll read like I never took a breath when typing!
A new septic system sounds so sexy! lol
Debbie

M.Kate said...

Hope everything gets better soon...

Roses and Lilacs said...

Hey Sharon, I'll go on record as being 100% behind organic but I'm in favor of better regulations to guarantee truth. The thing I have against farmer's markets-- they are NOT local nor are they organic. Not here anyway. Some guy drives a pickup down to a commercial Tennessee farm and fills it with sweet corn, tomatoes, etc and then tells shoppers it is locally grown. That's the case in 80% of the sales here. They lie about it being organically grown too. I know that because I know the sellers.
Marnie

willow said...

I hate that! I have to create paragraphs by inserting a coma or period in the same color as my background page to make a space. It's such a pain in the butt.

willow said...

PS...PERFECT picture for this post!!!

Shab-n-Chic said...

Septic system...fun! Okay, so since I didn't notice any problem with your blog, splain to me what it was doing? Do you ever have any problems at my blog? Now I'm curious...like a cat.

T.Allen-Mercado said...

I had the shrinking font and disappearing paragraph issue a few months back and broke my keyboard in frustration (read: uncontrollable perfectionist rage). My calm and wonderful husband taught me this trick. Highlight all text, go to the 'remove format from selection' icon and click it-it should space all of your paragraphs. If your text shrinks after loading photos you can highlight everything again and hit the text drop down and make it normal or large...

Good luck with this and your septic stuffs and your garden. You've got quite a bit going on! :)

cconz said...

bummer about the ceptic tank! i have'nt noticed any problems on my blog. when i was in muscatine on saturday, i stop my "the candle shed" but nobody was home.

Greyscale Territory said...

I was wondering where you might be! I thought you may have been in your daughter's shop or Sister's doing the Spring dance! But digging in preparation for septic tank was not on my list! Hope all goes well with that!

I too had the shrinking font! I thought it was my crazy computer! It crashed right after that!

High Desert Diva said...

I was having problems with it yesterday. Couldn't leave any comments, couldn't post the ones I received. Then about 5 pm......magic....everything started working again.

I've been having to do all my posts in HTML mode which is a giant pain in the patootie. So hard to read with all the gobblygook. But you might get your paragraph separation that way......

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

藍心湄Blue said...

That's actually really cool!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色