Friday, April 17, 2009

OPEN HOUSE...Sisters' Garden

Cathie C...drool right along with me will ya...OH MY GOD...this is the perfect cupboard for my house...or Cathies'...very bordello like...too cool!!!

Pale blue cupboard, would you say robin's egg blue...

FABULOUS...old world iron column...did I say TO DIE FOR!!!

Oh yeah...is this not the coolest piece of architecture, it must be 15 foot long, tin and in perfect condition...sigh.. and that's a wicker pigeon carrier painted gold...how cool is that...

Tall white farm cupboard...who wouldn't love this in their kitchen...ahhh...storage...

iron mushrooms to be picked and placed in your own special place...too cute!

iron posies ready to be potted and planted in your favorite spot...

I must have this chair...I'm doing a green country theme on my front porch this year...better bring home my 'thinkin chair'...it hasn't sold, so that means it's mine right...

architectural...architectural...architectural...

Warm Earth tones, garden art and wonderful old lamp...

A baker's rack, totally folds down to a table...how cool is that...

Sorry, I don't do windows, especially this big...

A black beauty, always a wonder to behold...

A golden column and simple wood chest, treasures yes to behold, at Sisters' Garden...come visit won't you...

8 comments:

trash talk said...

OK, that's it. The earring are off!!! You are killing me. I WANT that folding rack and french garden basket. The shipping would probably bankrupt me. Oh law, what am I gonna do? Debbie

Roses and Lilacs said...

I guess it's a mixed blessing Sisters is so far from me. I could see some dangerous potential for spending way to much.

Just visited another blog with the cutest wreath dotted with blue faux bird eggs. I wondered where they could be bought;) Love the cloches.
Marnie

Utah Grammie said...

Didja know the chair is called a "Candy Bouncer"? I want one so bad my teeth hurt..hmm..maybe it's the "candy" LOL

Utah Grammie said...

Oh, and I LOVED the flower pot-flowers! Totally a great idea:-)

cconz said...

Oh, you are making me drool!!! I've got to get to sister's for sure tomorrow. I wish i had a pocket full of money.

Greyscale Territory said...

These pieces are just unbelievable! I adore the columns and the dressing table and the garden sculptures and...O help! I need a flight to Iowa!

Thought you may like to see this particular post on my blog!
hereI was finally allowed to post the first photo but "no names" was the condition!

BIG HUGS! Happy Weekend! Last 2 days of school holidays for me!

Brighid said...

Do you see the drool on my lips. It is sort of funny that I love all this stuff and have a very spare/simple deco style. Maybe it's the lack of funding.
Oh that blue cabinet, I found one very much like it sitting on the curb in front of a closed mechanic shop, on the way to work one day. Parked, ran and got the boys from work and had her loaded in the back of the ol'suv in a flash. She now lives (quite happily) in the guestroom.

curiousgoods said...

Let me just say that TheOtherTheresa's Eyeball Earrings made me LOL. What do I have to do to get a pair of my very own??? Malakoff, TX will Never Ever be the same when I am wearing those into Brookshires Grocery. LOL! So, seriously, email me!
Donna