Wednesday, April 8, 2009

While We're on the Subject...

WHAT....
I think I look fine...I was just starting to smell good...this isn't right...WHAT...


Stay...

Stay....

Oh sh_t...
TA DA...This is Niko, a young male Yorkie...I gotta tell ya, I just have a blast doing these lil' creatures. It's never a dull moment, a laugh a minute...and you gotta be quick!!! Puppies don't always think before they leap and they always leap...right into your face, cause that's usually where they fit in, in our society. And who wouldn't want this adorable buddy in their face, what a cuddle-bug.

OK...I'm outta here...come on Ma, let's go play...I'm hungry too...where we goin'...

15 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

The soaking wet photo is a hoot!


Trux will be getting his summer cut within the month. Looking forward to seeing what he looks like under all that hair!

MuseSwings said...

What a sweet little pup. I love how they practically disappear when they're wet.

M.Kate said...

awwwww...he is so cute :D

willow said...

What a cutie! He looks like a little drowned rat in the bath pic!

Roses and Lilacs said...

How do you keep Scratchy at bay when other dogs invade her house? She can't be happy Mom's fussing over the invaders.
Marnie

Jacque said...

Thanks for making me smile, dog bath night at our house is always a fun event!~ Jacque

cconz said...

what a sweet face! If i did'nt love bostons so much, i think yorkies and westies would be on the list.

Shab-n-Chic said...

Ivan needs to see you in a BAD way!! Poor little guy has one eye almost covered with his hair..hahaha. He does look pretty darn cute, but I know how handsome he can be.

Utah Grammie said...

I want one! Sooo cute and you did such a good haircut! This teensy one is sooo cute :-)

Greyscale Territory said...

I have scrolled through these photos a few times! They are all so adorable! And is that a small wink I see there as if to say "I'm just so cute whatever you do!"

Jeanne said...

Too cute -- love the sopping wet pooch!

trash talk said...

What a sturdy little fella! He doesn't even look the same wet...like a totally different pup. But slicked up he's quite the heartbreaker. Yeah, I want to know too...what does our girl think when you're grooming other dogs?
Debbie

Artsy Fartsy said...

The bath photo is just the cutest!!! We love our little friends here too! Tootles, Janna

Rosebud Collection said...

What great pictures..such a cute dog.

white o'morn cottage said...

Oh the sight of the poor scrawny hound in the tub! But he fluffed up nicely! Cute (I have a weakness for the yorkies) I have two and a half (one is mixed) love Pam