Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dreams...like little pieces of cake...

Thanks everyone at the new FLEA MARKET GARDENS...
for bringing us another great find!
As our beloved magazines have stepped aside and
let the internet take over their world, a few have boldly
moved forward to give us junkophiles yet another place to roam.
Thanks guys!

And thanks for the wonderful intro to Sisters' Garden and Bloom,
we all know where my heart(and junk) lies...
and thanks Barb and crew for sharing the fun with the
rest of us crazy addicts...

Let's dream, shall we...
Women are now allowed the creativity to splash dreams
all over their world...gardens and cottages and play houses
and garden sheds and shops...

We dare to dream the dream to play like children...

to add our own special twist...

Align Center

Front porches were made for dreamin' and
gardens for paradise living...
we're all pushin' for that place in the heart
where a woman thrives...her nest of dreams,

and soon, I'll be playing in mine...
COME ON SPRING!!!

6 comments:

time worn interiors said...

I haven't seen that issue yet!
Theresa
aka:tot

summersundays-jw said...

OK, I'm off to B&N. Looks great! I'm actually able to work on my backporch this week. What a relief since my projects have taken over my house. Way to go Sisters!!!! Jan

Tina said...

~Sweet Repose~...What a wonderful find today while surfing blogs...I must be blind because I can not find the link to follow your wonderful blog for the life of me...for now your in my fav's...Tina

Eccentricities said...

I find out about all of the coolest stuff from you. Did I ever tell you I bought that French Interior Design book you blogged about probably a year ago? The one with the taxidermy and miniature shadow box scenes in that one house. Swoon. I read through it a few pages at a time and savour it like a piece of chocolate. I will be so sad once I've finished it. Love the spring time pics and I can't wait to see pics once you have a full spring and summer season with your new rabbit hole.

Cheers,
Goth

MARY PERNULA said...

Congrats on the ad posted in the magazine. I did get it and enjoyed seeing your add in there, Hugs Mary

Sisters' Garden and Bloom said...

OOOOhhhh....thanks Sharon for your great post about all of us little ole farm girls in Iowa!! I havent even got this great magazine quite read yet...you are way ahead of me...ha...THANKS for all the good stuff you bring to our stores too!! It's been such a good combination we've got-a-going. I even have to keep looking or I miss something too!
See ya all soon!! Barb@SISTERSgarden