Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How Robin Brown saved my life...


And I thought it was just me...

Boy, can I identify with this...I used to have this really cute
cottagy kitchen, all organized...you could actually
cook in there and eat at the table...with 4 chairs...
and dishes that matched...
you could get the refrigerator door opened all the way,
what a novel idea!

Then I started my soap biz...that TOTALLY consumed
it's cottage charm...

The washer/dryer is now a work space, cute lil' cupboards
are filled with scent and tools of the trade...

another cupboard had to be dragged in to harbor
the growing candle biz, orders are starting to fill my
tiny tack board...

Yet, I still manage to keep bits of it's charm,
though you have to strain to see them, but...
who wouldn't want to work this way, up in the morning,
as soon as the rooster crows, still in jammies, first cuppa Joe,
then it's get to work filling the house full of exotic scents...
paradise to this country girl...
and at age 61 and counting,
I acknowledge that age is only a number,
life...well, that's the next chapter...thanks Robin!
And thanks TOT for the magazine...
I luv u girlz!!!

I too will never close the door on my working life...

"WHERE WOMEN CREATE"