Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Time to soar...

You could call it a soul cleansing,
as I begin to spread my wings into a new world
of sales and life changes...
an Etsy store evolves into a new venue of
traffic online, new friends, new cash flow, new beginnings!
My blogs will also be transformed
to suit my new avenues...

More jewelry to be created...
I found these great lil' baby head charms
up at The Junk Asylum the other day and got to thinking...
perfect to go 'long side my Cracked in the Head nightlights.
Cute huh...they can be purchased for $15.00
on my Etsy store, just click my Etsy button on my side bar...
easy peasy!


I'm going to start posting furniture as well on Etsy,
I believe it will attract another group of friends to our locations...
Friends Candle Shed, Sisters' Garden and me,
A Wild Thing...

I'm going to set up a small space in front of my brightest window
in the studio where I can work on my art...

and pull those gentle creatures from my heart to the paper
and on to you...

Each new piece painted will be posted on Etsy
and a location where to find them...

new and old will all be found at one of the three locations...
just ask and you will receive.

as Spring opens new doors and adventures for this
Wild Thing...

7 comments:

House Things said...

You go girl...Isn't it refreshing to have everything figured out, (so to speak) a plan, a goal. And it sound like you do!!! Oh and the first picture, is amazingly perfect.

~Sheri~ said...

I love the home sweet home sign...and ur lavendar soaps are a big hit at my house!

I will b doing a post on u soon....now i cant promise a ton of biz cause i m just a modest lil blogger but....u absolutely inspire me with your free spirit and creativity.

The baby head earrings are WONDERFUL!!!!!

Tess Kincaid said...

Sounds wonderful! Best of luck on all your new endeavors! xx

Tilda said...

..new directions, woman. new directions. we all need them from time to time. we just have to be brave enough to take the journey. if there is ONE thing you are... among many things, it IS brave.
in fondest. tilda

Gatherings said...

LOve the new look on your blog. I need to spend some time to get all those neat looks! Way to go!

Jackie said...

Love the look of this site! Please start painting birdies again...love 'em. Where in the world do you find the cool vintage pix? thanks for the peak into your universe...

Golden West said...

It all looks wonderful! Spring came fast, I think, and you'll have months and months to work in your new shop, and so handy just steps outside your house. So many great things to look forward to!