Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Time to soar...

You could call it a soul cleansing,
as I begin to spread my wings into a new world
of sales and life changes...
an Etsy store evolves into a new venue of
traffic online, new friends, new cash flow, new beginnings!
My blogs will also be transformed
to suit my new avenues...

More jewelry to be created...
I found these great lil' baby head charms
up at The Junk Asylum the other day and got to thinking...
perfect to go 'long side my Cracked in the Head nightlights.
Cute huh...they can be purchased for $15.00
on my Etsy store, just click my Etsy button on my side bar...
easy peasy!


I'm going to start posting furniture as well on Etsy,
I believe it will attract another group of friends to our locations...
Friends Candle Shed, Sisters' Garden and me,
A Wild Thing...

I'm going to set up a small space in front of my brightest window
in the studio where I can work on my art...

and pull those gentle creatures from my heart to the paper
and on to you...

Each new piece painted will be posted on Etsy
and a location where to find them...

new and old will all be found at one of the three locations...
just ask and you will receive.

as Spring opens new doors and adventures for this
Wild Thing...