Thursday, July 14, 2011

Let's talk strange...

Back at it again...two new
"Cracked in the Head" nightlights.
I love the composite material used in this head,
along with the grungy cheesecloth cowl,
this baby is ready to role...

With light turned on, this lil' charmer
will keep you safe in the dark(whatever)...
and guess what...
SOLD!!!

What a happy lil' face, such a cute smile...

and check out this glow,
because she's a 1950's model, her plastic
really fires up red...SWEET, huh...
AND she comes with optional hair piece,
what a bonus!
And guess what...
SOLD!!!

And you thought it was just me that was crazy...
HA!!!

6 comments:

Patti said...

Wowser..they are rather strange, indeed.

I don't normally have nightmares, but these "dollies" might just give me one if they were in my bedroom.

You would have enjoyed some of the dolls in our local Valley Arts Council art gallery that recently were on exhibit. They had kinda the same theme...evil dolls!

hahaha

I'm trying to get back into Shadow Shot Sunday. It's such a fun meme. Life gets in the way sometimes!

When I clicked on your name I got to this post. Now I'm off to find your shadow from last week. ;-)

patty said...

That is one of the many things we love about you....

trash talk said...

Crazy? Yes...but there is a method to your madness!
Deb

Vintage Green said...

I kind of like these......I wonder what that says about me???

hollyhock garden antiques said...

ok i am liking them but there creepy lol there great ! love your open stairway !my house is a tare down house to there was a real cool one across the road from me the firemen had fun with it lol i watched the pretty old thing burn to the ground and it was replaced with a brick ranch .i dont get much time to blog i love to look at all the stuff you are doing love your chickens !

Eccentricities said...

My cracked little baby is always such a conversation piece at parties with my friends. Obviously, I'm not the only one who loves them!! You have a "cracked" following!

Keep up the good work!
Goth