Wednesday, October 29, 2008

In the wee hours...To Soar...




What is it about working at night that inspires the heart...Scratchy, who was having a bad hair day, begs to go to the upstairs...but I, the intrepid artist, must finish the project. Having dragged my new purchase into my already crammed living space, this beautiful oak farm table, now becomes my work space for the creation of 'The Wild Thing' jewelry. Lots of space to pile high, yet near a window for light and in my beloved parlor to add to my creative flow. My coveted oak Eastlake bookcase holds candles for sale at my home and odds n ends trinkets, also with price tags and of course, the dog...in her favorite window seat.

This is my latest inspiration, again using old rosary beads, recycled, golden sea glass, tektite pebbles and the beautiful flying bird charm. This too, will be displayed at Sister's Garden for sale, or you can email me. My haiku for the creation.

Flights to lofty heights,
sweet rebounds at Heaven's gate
are Earthbound no more.