Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The joys of the PUPPY...






This is Scooby (alias 'NO SCOOBY NO')...a miniature Schnauzer...is he not the cutest lil' thing. In the world of pet grooming, we all have our favorite dog and our favorite breeds and this little charmer has certainly won my heart. He is owned by Amy Senatra and is around a year old, but you can tell this lil' fella is truly loved by his family, being the most cuddly Schnauzer I have ever groomed. He literally crawls into your arms and you can almost read his mind...'I wuff you!' Scooby was neutered last week, this will enhance his loving spirit, calming his male urges, making him the perfect pet for his little girl. But you can see he is a little camera shy...or is it my eyes are crossed, but the last shot is priceless...EXCUSE ME,ARE WE FINISHED HERE???

11 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

Oh what a cool loooking pooch! He looks like he is loaded with personality! Adorable pics. They made me laugh :D

LuluRedstar/Lauri Evans said...

He looks like he wants to take a bite out of your 'outlook'. He is very cute. Reminds me of my stupid license photo: schnauzer. Trust me on this...baaaaaad for a chick

trash talk said...

Oh my goodness-it's a Jakie dog. I have a mini schnauzer who is 11. He looks so much like this cutie patootie(although Jake is almost silver now). They are the best dogs with the most expressive eyes. I call him my little boy in a fur suit. I love it. Cat Daddy swears Jake & I have a secret language. Deb

Greyscale Territory said...

Yes! He is just the cutest little guy! And that last pic really seems that he is asking you (semi politely) if it's all over ~ camera AND grooming! Fantastic pics!

Darla said...

He does look like he could give good hugs!!

white o'morn cottage said...

What a great expression on this lil teddybear!

LuluRedstar/Lauri Evans said...

Hey girl, always love reading your blog. I told you you were going to get hooked on the babys.....but, I hope your holding lefty for me, he is just too cute. You would not believe how many displays we saw in Texas with doll parts the best was in Linda Parkers booth with just the bodies hanging on the wall. we will post that later. We are finally getting back to normal. we still want to come see you. Maybe if we have a good show in October, it will happen, take care. Lauri @ chippys

kathy said...

THis photo --makes me laugh and cry -- Our sweet boy that passed last year -looke exactly like this sweetie --While bittersweet - It was a joy to see it -- My little dog 12 yrs old 10 lbs misses his
brother also -- loved the pic with Vikki and her new darling - Kathy - GA

The Red Door Antiques said...

my 12 year old Schnauzer is one of the lights in my life. This little one is just tooo cute. What an awesome job you have!

Utah Grammie said...

I love the first one- it looks like a vintage black & white! Would you come her and take care of Braxie & Lulu??
Colleen

Rosebud Collection said...

He is adorable..I had to keep looking at him..