Saturday, October 11, 2008

Scratchy- 1...mouse- 0...let the games begin...




As fall turns our beautiful summer into a season of harvest and storing away for the LONG winter's cold, Scratchy is busy displaying her worth. Cairn Terriers are notorious mousers and this poor little vole didn't have a chance. But as days grow short, the intrepid creatures try to set up housekeeping in 'the Scratch's' home...NOT!!!
Now if I could just catch that other lil' pest...my job would be complete...patience is the key here...

8 comments:

paisley said...

oh how i wish either of my dogs would be a mouser... neither has ever caught a thing in their life... even mean boy when he was alive, my cat, nope.....

Greyscale Territory said...

I don't like mice in any form ~ alive or dead! I freak both ways! Snakes, mice and spiders turn me into a shuddering wimp!

vikki said...

good scratchy!! mebbe my lil otis will do that too??? i soo agree with above comment ~ hate, hate snakes!! * met shanna today & went to sisters' & just bought 'sharon' crowpourri & soaps!! shanna loved them & bought her some, too! we smelled soo good! have a wonderful sunday m'friend! hugs & blessings, vikki ♥

High Desert Diva said...

Oh...yuck! Bravo Scratchy!

Hey Harriet said...

Eeeeeeeeeeek! Mouse! Good Scratchy!

MuseSwings said...

Turns out my schnoodle is a mouser too! She took care of one a few months ago. Luckily it was outside - still is.

Rosebud Collection said...

What a job your little guy does..he sure earns his keep..

A Cuban In London said...

Well done, Scratchy!

Greetings from London.