Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More gatherings...

Isn't this just the coolest chest...It has a really dark varnished finish and is certainly deserving of a fresh coat of paint, but I can't bring myself to do it...yet anyway. I love the way the varnish is crumbling on the one drawer and the hankie drawers, how cool are they!

This will go to Palo, as will the second trailer load today...so hang on to your seats...soon!

More pics tomorrow, as we start to put it all together today...rain, rain, go away...I can just imagine how the people of Palo are dealing with the torrential rains we had yesterday. After living through the flood last year, it takes years to get over the sound of torrents of rain on your roof. I still feel it after the floods in 1993, that was the year from hell, I had 18 inches of water in my yard all summer...argh...such is spring and summer in the Heartlands!