Monday, May 18, 2009

Sister withdrawels...

Yes, you can have withdrawals...I haven't been to Sisters' in two weeks, my palms are starting to get sweaty...what if...what if she has the perfect piece and I miss it...ohhhh the horror...but Lorie and I have been busy compiling stuff for the new shop, so time is stretched to the MAX!!!






Anyway, I'm gonna try and get there this week some time...things have been a little crazy for Barb too, her Father just had a heart attack, so her family needs all the best wishes and prayers you can muster...till next time...SHOP!!!

9 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Love those bluebird dishes. If things go as planned, my sisters & I plan to make a trip your way the weekend before Fathers Day. Then to Door County for a few days & then to Walnut Iowa. Have you been there? Have a good week -- the sun is shinning! Jan

Altered Glass said...

Good to hear you are working towards White opening. Sorrows for Barb's dad. That sweaty palm thing, that's what happens to me when I haven't been to Friends Candle Shed for a while, cuz I miss you guys so! See ya sometime soon.

Roses and Lilacs said...

Where do you find that stuff. Iowa must be the last bastion of antiques left in America. Really. Those old farmers hung onto everything.

You are off to a great start. Good luck!
Marnie

cconz said...

i can't wait to see the new place! i'll be out to see "White" in alittle over 2 weeks. I'll have money too. (after payday)I've never been to palo.

Utah Grammie said...

Oh send her Dad our best wished from Utah, 'K?

Yes, I totally understand the withdrawals! But, good things come to those who...don't have time!!

willow said...

Sending a few prayers for Barb's dad.

Always fun to browse your pics!

Shab-n-Chic said...

wait..is this a peek into your shop? everything looks so cute. when's the grand opening?

hey. my word verification was SISTAS.hahaha

Richie's 2ts Inspires said...

Hi Sharon,
I really get envious w/ you. I would love to grab small & big things around there §:-(

Lucky You!

Have A Great Day

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天室,情趣禮物,情趣禮物,情趣禮物,情趣禮物,情趣禮物,情趣禮物,情趣禮物,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品