Friday, May 15, 2009

Sky Birds...ahhhh Spring...

I couldn't resist these wonderful clouds, don't they look like birds. They were sailing over my house yesterday, so I took a moment to reflect in the beauty of the blue sky and Spring...'cause severe storms are predicted again today...

Scratchy loves these lazy days at home when the sun is shining, she plays in the yard all day...there's plenty of action going on in the tall grass...I better be on guard all the time. I love watching my little wolf pounce on rodents...she cracks me up...life is good!

10 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

Gorgeous clouds! Glad I'm not the only one fascinated with them! I love watching fog dance on the ice, too!

summersundays-jw said...

Thankfully, the sun is out this morning but storms predicted this afternoon. Can't tell what's a weed and what's a vegie in my garden. Love the clouds. I'm gonna spend more time looking up today. Happy Fri. Jan

Roses and Lilacs said...

Nothing but gray clouds here today. If we get thru the night:) supposed to be really nice all weekend. Can't remember a spring so rainy.

My German Shepherd used to catch mice in the fields like Scratchy. He would throw them in the air and catch them. Dogs aren't bothered by ethical standards of cruelty. Cats either.
Marnie

Golden West said...

Love that picture of your dog at the edge of the tall grass - sweet!

XUE said...

how funny! I thought "bird clouds!" before I read the first lie! Happy weekend!

Utah Grammie said...

Those are totally birds! Love that you "see" things like I do..we HAVE BEEN separated at birth!!

Jean Tuthill said...

WOW! Love those clouds. I have given you a Bella Award...come by and check it out.

MonikaRose said...

hi, fab clouds and beautiful poem on recent post...MOnikaORes

Shannon said...

i just love pictures of the sky with a few clouds! The combination of blue and white is so peaceful and evocative - taking me back to my childhood! Thank you for sharing!

Happily Retired Gal said...

What lovely blue skies and marvelous clouds that DO, in fact, resemble birds! Thanks for sharing ;--)
Hugs and blessings,