Monday, June 22, 2009

First day of summer...

I begin the watch, as the storm picks up momentum to the Northwest of me, that's up by Kalona, where Sister's Garden is.

Another storm forms South of the first storm as the sun begins to set...

Storms converge to make fabulous sky scape of hidden danger, as the first of the tornado watches are issued...


I haven't heard back from anyone yet, nor have I heard of anything major, in spite of a tornado that was spotted on the ground, heading for Kalona and Lone Tree, where my good buds live...my fingers and toes are crossed, as this storm was producing severe lightning, quite the lightning storm from my windows, but it never did reach us...yayyy...

NEXT...let the summer games begin...my bag is packed and ready for the trip to the basement...welcome to tornado alley...