Friday, June 26, 2009

Garden time at Sister's Garden...







Ahhhhhh...thanks, I needed that girls...it always does the heart good to go to Sisters', as we have all come to call Sister's Garden. Talking to a good customer yesterday, he said he needed a 'Sisters' fix' the other day...how true, nobody puts together a look quite like it...

As many of us have our own personal styles of decorating our shops, it has always amazed me how Barb has always pulled off 'the look'...the yard, the porches, the courtyard, they all scream seasons...and summer is the most favorite season of all...enjoy...I sure did!

Sister's Garden and Bloom

10 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

The upholstered chair under the arbor...magic

Roses and Lilacs said...

Love the sixth picture. It looks like a throne out there under the gazebo;)
Marnie

Lori R. said...

Ahhhh, thanks Sharon, for the Sister's fix,,,, for us who can't seem to get there...

cconz said...

I'll be there soon for my fix. After payday. I hate going there with empty pockets.

summersundays-jw said...

Sisters looks great as usual. I've got some great pictures I want to post next week. I sent an email about soap. Stay cool! Jan

trash talk said...

And once again, you are making Cat Daddy antsy. He's now talking about making a run up your way Labor Day weekend!
Debbie

Utah Grammie said...

I love the fancy chair in the yard! and the bird illustration? Wonderful!

Greyscale Territory said...

Aaah! What a magic place is this garden! A beautiful place to wander and be transported to other worlds! It looks so lovely with all those white pieces!

The Summer Kitchen Interiors said...

Look at all of that yummy yard iron - it's beautiful indeed!

Chris said...

We thought about you while stopping by the farmers market and flea market in Greenback, TN today. They had a piece of furniture you would have loved.