Friday, August 5, 2011

A thing for tables AND some whoop-ass...

Cant' help it, when I see lil' tables at great prices,
I jump on them...the lil' parlor table to the left
is the latest score from Salvation Army...

Sweet huh and at $5.00 could you resist?
Has a plywood top, but a tablecloth in
my world is all it needs!

This is for Steph, everyone needs an alligator
lamp...right...

...and remember the red top table...

two coats of flat black paint, a little sanding,
a coat of poli and voila'...
I love the legs with their chippy coatings, so I left as is
and really sanded the top to pull out all
of the colors under it too...ahhhh...

Mexican stand-off...
if Mr. Big only knew a lil' ol' fence is all that stands
between him and a Sunday chicken dinner,
he wouldn't be so cocky with a terrier...LOL!

Uh oh, they found the garden...
on the other side of the house, good thing
these squash plants have succumb to the heat...

Did I mention some whoop-ass...
well, I've been waiting for it, Mr.Big always charges
out of the coop every morning, so I've been
on the guard...welllllll...
yesterday he decided to test his authority...
a slight charge with my back turned to him,
brought him face to face with a flip flop...
we'll see today if he needs more adjustment.
Ahhhh...a day in the life!