Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fluffing inventory...playing...


This wild thing's playground...


The making of a setting...
have you dreamed of owning a little shop
just outside your kitchen door...
a 30 foot commute to work...!
Yes, it is a dream come true, though I don't have
much walk-in traffic, it's the place I store my
newly painted pieces and gatherings
from a days journey.


A setting in the making, as the warm(hot) summer
breezes blows through the glassless door of a
cupboard, it gives a welcoming feeling
to all who enter...


finis...


I love using hay in my settings, instead of doilies
little piles here and there give it drama...
a drawer filled with hay and ironstone
bone dishes completes the look...
the hay on the floor also gives it that barn look,
everyone loves to explore in a barn for those
treasures...and I never have to sweep, just rearrange
the piles and swat the spiders...
sorry, I show no mercy when it comes to spideys,
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!


Textures, decay, drama...it's how I roll...
not for everyone, but hey, I'm single,
a free bird and an eccentric loner in this
borrowed life...
the Universe has granted me this vessel to play with,
so come play in my fantasy-land...
the tea is brewing!!!