Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The colors of fall, perimeters and a sign...


BLACK...
now's the time of year that I start painting
furniture black, hate to say it, but Autumn is
moving in fast...
love the little chair with it's floral needlepoint seat...


What a great sofa table this piece will make,
love it's skinny , turned legs...LinkI'm heading to Sisters' today...yippee!!!


Did I mention perimeters...
yes, Brandon aka BIG, has definitely formed his flock,
and Louis waits on the outside
for a random piece of tail...
it cracks me up, cuz those hens never leave Big's side,
a tight lil' community, clan, click, clutch,
it's so much fun watching they're community...
the pecking order.


Little do they know, but Big is getting the axe,
always thought it would be Louis VII, but Big
has really gotten aggressive. I feel like a knight
from the middle ages when I enter the run,
arming myself with the garbage can lid to fend
off the evil rooster...BIG...
but alas...it is what it is and Big is
ON MY LAST NERVE!!!


But I'm reading the signs as I await my first eggs...
there has been some nest forming going on in the
nesting boxes...
SOON...!