Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I guess you're right...


I am a lucky girl...
I do my part time job in the morning
grooming dogs, then I take time to rearrange
my back porch so my rocker now faces the outside...
now that's some important stuff...right!


then a trip to Good Will produces this cute lil' table...


a quick coat of black paint transforms, plus a cute lil'
knob gives it garden charm...


a bumblebee...it's goin' to Sisters Garden...

Linkyou could say I have my clucks in a row...


I have a great place to store and display my inventory,


while I decide where to take it next...


the cutest garage slash studio slash workshop
EVER...


a minimalist hen house, for minimalist needs...
without cable TV,
one needs some sort of entertainment and I feel
so fortunate to play out my fantasies
and farm dreams on my micro ranch,
but being alone makes it more
of a challenge, especially financially,
but it also gives me that freedom
to create on a whim with very little scheduling...

and a really good guard dog, one that's by
yer side day and night, always faithful,
and ready to please...
comes when called and lets go of the chicken
on command(most of the time)...
she is my champion and the source of my smiles
everyday...Scratchy, aka...no Scratchy no...

all in a day!