Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm in a mood...


And what does one do when that cleaver
North wind comes 'round
and stirs ones' soul...


Well, pie sounds like a good one to me...
and the rains have finally come and I
have changed the mood of my blog,
at least I think I have, my computer won't tell
me for sure, so I leave it to the cleaver
North wind and my Gypsy whims...


My flock stands on the edge of my porch
wondering what this strange stuff is...


My aloe takes a long soothing drink,
though the cocktail is laced with radiation from
our safe nuclear n coal power plants and the
round-up ready products that have ruined
all plant life as we know it...
it is a good day, after the rains...


and the pie...!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Pie is always a good way to chase away the blues! But, you didn't save any to share with us????????

Jane said...

I am with Sue, where is the pie??

Susie said...

Hello Wild Thing....Sharon, I love the new look, it's so...wild :):)It's hard to believe August in gone. I for one, am praying for a pleasant Autumn. Smiles to you Sharon, Susie

time worn interiors said...

OMG! That pie looks sooooo good! You b....! You did that just to antagonize me! I see how it is! Just wait!
tot

Vintage Green said...

I'm sitting here eating my cornflakes, reading your blog..when whoa!
there it is! Pie and coffee!
you are a bad influence!!

And speaking of....where's your biker girl? Blog looks great but I am missing that photo!!

Bohemian said...

Well I enjoyed the Mood of your Blog's new atmosphere and the lovely Wallpaper... I'm glad you ate all the Pie, otherwise I'd have to spend even more time at the Gym laboring to get my girlish figure back! *winks*

Dawn... The Bohemian

Steph said...

LOVE the mug ! LOL