Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dealers gone wild...




When dealers Theresa and Craig roll into town, you better have yer movin' clothes on and yer beers a chillin'(I wish)...(for medicinal purposes only)...if you have chippy, crusty and rusty, BEWARE, cause you are movin' it out the door. Theresa and Craig have two shows on the horizon and are on the hunt. All I could hear from inside Sisters' was, oh my...oh my...CRAIG LOOK AT THIS...I knew it was gonna be a real treat for Theresa, as it is for everyone that visits the Sisters. Craig and Barb's husband Brent just kept loading and packing, while Elaine and myself kept unloading the furniture and redoing the destroyed settings while Barb was busy making the inventory list and doing what dealers do best...DEALING. The nuts in the picture are Theresa, Barb and 'Where is she now Wilson'(me).

But I am so sorry for you gals that had your eye on that certain piece in the store, it is probably on it's way to Kentucky, but if I know Barb, she is already on the hunt...so don't dally, get in and see the new stuff and thanks so much Theresa and Craig, it was a blast...and yes Lauri...she found a crack-head baby...ha...