Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Junk Gypsy makes an appearance...






Well, as the uneventful days (no sales) in a flood ravaged community ramble on, I fill my daughters store, THE CANDLE SHED, with my soaps and inventory. Boy will she be surprised when she comes to work this morning. Over the weekend her store was transformed again by some crazed fool into the delectable destination spot it has been for the last 8 years. Piper loves it when Ma comes in and whirls her wand...they don't call me the 'Queen of Cram' for nothing. This week will be spent turning it topsy-turvy with new vignettes and new inventory. The soaps will fill the shelves next to the candles and new furniture will grace the window. Since I am unable to deliver to Sisters, two bridges are out of commission, I will work at my daughters' shop to keep form losing my marbles (the need to create). But the river is supposed to crest tonight, so keep the faith, all will be normal soon...and normal would be???