Friday, June 27, 2008

My new lil' friends...



Are these not the cutest lil' faces, this is Diamond and Mac, they are Bichons and I just can't stop laughing at their funny little faces. I stare into Diamonds eyes as I am trimming and just can't help but laugh at her...not just laughing, but guffawing, while she is just staring back with the most sober expression...like "come on lady...can we get this over with or what". Every time I do a bichon, I save the face for last because it cracks me up to look at it...all I want to do is hug that little mug. These little charmers will be coming in every 2-4 weeks for baths and touch-ups...cause their Mom really loves them and who wouldn't with those faces. They sit perfectly still for me which just makes me chuckle even more...they are smart little dogs and know that if they stand really still they will be free soon...well, not really, but they are just well-trained and frequently groomed. This is the same breed that Deb from Curious Sofa has...lil' Pearl. But if you think you want one of these non-shedding breeds, just know that they require constant grooming to keep the look of the Bichon Frise.