Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I love the sound of sump pumps in the morning...






You know, you really have to be cracked in the head to stay in this biz, right! I don't think I enjoy having a shop as much as I enjoy moving it...that's cracked in the head, right...4 locations in one year. Lemme tell ya, Lorie and I are expert packers and we are both blond...so the plot thickens here...I think there are lessons to be learned though, if we can just make the connections. I know with the dog grooming, I started my biz back up again, just as another groomer was moving out of town, that's a connection, right. We have major flooding right after Lorie and I decide to close the store, right...or maybe it was the mushrooms growing on our woodwork as our water feature became a MAJOR feature. There are signs everywhere, we just have to pay attention. Well, Piper loves all the new stuff I put in the shop...that's a sign, right...I'll be working on Saturdays for her, sign, yes... well you know kids on Saturdays after Friday nights...I do have flashbacks you know. So anyway, more shots of the Candle Shed...is it getting full...SHE LOVES IT...that's all I care about!!!

7 comments:

LuluRedstar/Lauri Evans said...

Great stuff, how much.....Lauri

The Feathered Nest said...

OMGoodness Sharon!! Did the store flood that you are closing??? I'm so glad that you have an outlet for all of your cool stuff. Looks so good in Piper's store too!! xxoo, Dawn

Rescued For You said...

Sign...sign...everywhere a sign. No wait...that's Water...Water...everywhere is water! hahaha I'm losin it tonight can you tell? Now that you brought it up...weren't those mushrooms cool?? hehehe Ok, what I started out trying to ask is..."Wasn't that chair in the first pic white when it left our shop?" hahahahaha And when are we getting that shirt made up for Lauri that says "HOW MUCH" on it? hahahahahaha

High Desert Diva said...

Piper's shop looks fantastic.

It must be a sign...yes, indeed.

Hang in there you two!

Roses and Lilacs said...

That table would be perfect in my farm kitchen. I love it and the trunk. Your shop is fascinating.

Sump pumps in the morning. We have that delightful music here too. The Rock is at an all time flood level. Thank goodness it's crested. My Dad was a mere foot or so from water in the basement.

Shab-n-Chic said...

Looks fantastic..what a great Mom Piper has. Sump pump...we've only had to use one once when our garage nearly flooded.

LuluRedstar/Lauri Evans said...

Why do I conjure up the image of Moses (Charlton Heston) with his crazy staff/snake in front of the phay-row (Yul Brenner)as I read your post? Perhaps you & Lorie should come to Jawja...we might take your rain (and a nutjob or 2)!
Glad to read your spirits aren't sagging/soggy
ox lulu