Friday, January 28, 2011

Can you feel it...change is coming...

I received my first mosaic frame from Kelly Aaron Mosaics yesterday...
TO DIE FOR...
and doesn't this quote from Mr. Whitman just say it all!!!
This collection of frames will be added to the new line of candles and soap
up at Sisters' Garden.

...however, speaking of change...
aren't you feeling the need to move things around
in your own nest...
ME TOO...
The closer we get to Spring the more effected we are.
My fragrance cupboard in my kitchen needs a redo...

...as well as everything else in there,however...
this is the sweat shop for the soaps and candles,
so I'm so limited on what I can change.
Piles of molds and jars and soap and on and on...
HEY, it's a shop, a working shop right in my kitchen...
right TOT, haven't been able to use my kitchen table for years...
how novel, eat off the kitchen table!!!

Purge...purge is the word...
I'm working on an Etsy store too...in my spare time,
so many of my treasures will be featured there,
as well as my Cracked in the Head nightlights
and jewelry.

So, as the days get longer and the urge for change takes hold...
there is never a dull moment at the Pink Chateau!

Gotta run...my dog groomings are here...whew!

7 comments:

time worn interiors said...

I've been a purging away! Emptied out that whole cupboard of ironstone, priced it, and toted it up for the show! And there is even more going out of here! It set an etsy shop up, but that as far as I've gotten! I never seem to have enough hours in the day! How can we fix that! Girl you move you furniture around so much I'm surprised it's not falling apart where you've wiggled the glue loose! lol! And I know all to well about that sweat shop of yours!
Theresa
aka:tot

MARY PERNULA said...

Purge is the word this year! I love your kitchen.....great room. I have been moving furniture alot since X-mas has gotten over, my husband has just asked I not want to take things from down stairs to up stairs, GET MY DRIFT. TGIF, HUGS MARY

Eccentricities said...

I know what you mean, Tart, I just moved a bunch of stuff around for the new year and it felt great!! You don't even have to add, new, just move the old and it gives you a new lease on life!!

I'll be crankin out a few more frames this weekend, girl, thanks for the inspiration!!!!!

Goth

crowbiddy said...

Etsy! whoohoo, can't wait. Please tell me you'll ship to Canada.
bev

Petit Coterie said...

It's always good to remember...the only constant is change!

xx,
Michelle

simplyiowa said...

Hey, Bean....
Purge....Hmmm...not ready....
I've been cleaning in the house.... and the more I touch... the more, I fall back in Love...
Dear Lord... I Truly have a Passion, for these old, worn, and Loved on Things....Soulful Old Friends...
The Shop is a mess... Nashville...around the corner... oh my...{pass the smelling salts...please}I also, looked into etsy... not ready for that... either...
You Go Girls....
My Love to You...
Barb C.

Sarah said...

I have been doing that very thing today! It is funny how that feeling just comes over you and that's it. I didn;t plan a day reorganising my groaning bookshelves and messy messy art table and brushes etc, but that is what happened and now I feel good!