Friday, January 28, 2011

Can you feel it...change is coming...

I received my first mosaic frame from Kelly Aaron Mosaics yesterday...
TO DIE FOR...
and doesn't this quote from Mr. Whitman just say it all!!!
This collection of frames will be added to the new line of candles and soap
up at Sisters' Garden.

...however, speaking of change...
aren't you feeling the need to move things around
in your own nest...
ME TOO...
The closer we get to Spring the more effected we are.
My fragrance cupboard in my kitchen needs a redo...

...as well as everything else in there,however...
this is the sweat shop for the soaps and candles,
so I'm so limited on what I can change.
Piles of molds and jars and soap and on and on...
HEY, it's a shop, a working shop right in my kitchen...
right TOT, haven't been able to use my kitchen table for years...
how novel, eat off the kitchen table!!!

Purge...purge is the word...
I'm working on an Etsy store too...in my spare time,
so many of my treasures will be featured there,
as well as my Cracked in the Head nightlights
and jewelry.

So, as the days get longer and the urge for change takes hold...
there is never a dull moment at the Pink Chateau!

Gotta run...my dog groomings are here...whew!