Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mmmmm...creamy white goat milk soap...

There ya have it...
or at least you can have it,
one giant 3 pound bar of soap that you can
cut to the size of bar you want...easy peasy!!!
These loaves of any scent will run $25.00 per loaf.

I use a crinkle cutter to cut my bars, but
any ol' knife will do, as big or itty bitty as you want...
makes a great display in your shop too,
oh my and smells so good!

Rich and creamy goat milk soap loaves...
and don't forget we do Paypal, so just send me a quick email
and i'ts a comin' your way!


skwilson@machlink.com

3 comments:

Jeanine Burkhardt said...

Love the "crinkle cut"!!!
Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

Amy N said...

I love your goats milks soaps!! I'm currently using the one with lavender. I gave up all the over the counter stuff and even use it on my face. You may want to add Beauty Guru to your "shingle"
THANKS!!!

cconz said...

Count me in for a batch. We are leaving on our sun filled trip tomorrow YIPPEE! So i'll get it when we get back.