Monday, January 17, 2011

Workin' while you're workin'...

Another window painted...
I grab these little windows every time I see them
just for these projects, a simple nest
and simple words make a
Home Sweet Home...

I have all of these great old metal shingles
that are perfect to hang notes on or any other projects that come to mind.
A perfect Spring setting with samplers
and garden reminders...

Peat pots with a magnet glued on the back make perfect little holders
for seed packs to remind you what's next or a pencil
and paper... I keep mine by the back door to remind as I walk out...

What I do when I go to work, involves work as I work...
we were very busy on Saturday, hopefully this is a sign of things to come.
People are finding us again after the move or
hopefully the economy is recovering just a wee bit!

or maybe we just need to spread our wings and escape the
CABIN FEVER...ya think!!!

5 comments:

sassytrash said...

You're an early bird, too! Cool window painting and tin shingle ideas--such a busy girl!

The Attic Girls said...

Well, look at you go with your Spring decor...your so cute! Is it SPRING yet? :) It is in Sharon's world!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I WANT SPRING! And your blog is sooo springy today!

simplyiowa said...

Hey Sweet Pea!
I've been working inside, today... Oh my... It's going to be a long week... You should try and make it to the Anamosa Show, on Sunday... I'd love to see ya!
Stay Warm!!!
Barb C.

clgillmore said...

Sharon...I love to pull up your blog at least once every couple of weeks and see what you have been up to...and read your lovely poetry. Refreshes me and takes me places I like to visit more and more. It's so good to see your lovely "white" furniture restorations and remember. Thanks for creating such a beautiful, thoughtful place to visit. I'm so happy to see how and where your talent has taken you. CG