Monday, January 17, 2011

Workin' while you're workin'...

Another window painted...
I grab these little windows every time I see them
just for these projects, a simple nest
and simple words make a
Home Sweet Home...

I have all of these great old metal shingles
that are perfect to hang notes on or any other projects that come to mind.
A perfect Spring setting with samplers
and garden reminders...

Peat pots with a magnet glued on the back make perfect little holders
for seed packs to remind you what's next or a pencil
and paper... I keep mine by the back door to remind as I walk out...

What I do when I go to work, involves work as I work...
we were very busy on Saturday, hopefully this is a sign of things to come.
People are finding us again after the move or
hopefully the economy is recovering just a wee bit!

or maybe we just need to spread our wings and escape the
CABIN FEVER...ya think!!!