Monday, January 24, 2011

The road less traveled...

WHATEVER SATISFIES THE SOUL IS TRUTH

People often ask me...do you ever sleep...
yes, a little...only enough to satisfy the body...the soul...
now that's another story!

I'm doing a line of soap and candles , that are pretty much in the drafting phase,
but I have two scents ready, the first is Walt Whitman...
all kind of mysteries behind this creative soul,
read about him...there's a pattern forming here...
an earthy, musky scent in the tradition of 'Leaves of Grass'
and the unknowns of the man...Walt Whitman.

THERE IS ONLY ONE HAPPINESS IN LIFE, TO LOVE AND BE LOVED.

Now George is my kinda woman...free spirit...
Left her family behind to experience it all, shunning
her ladies garb for the more comfortable men's attire,
she rode horses and shot a pistol like the men in her life...
and had affairs like nobody's business, even Chopin,
what this lady had going was charisma!
Her fragrance will be a manly scent showing off her free will...
it's to die for!

The candles are soy, and again are in the MADE IN AMERICA
Ball jars. I love these jars, so reusable and really cute.
All will be colorless, except for the subtle coloring of the oils...
simple!

...and must'nt forget the goblets, these are filled to the brim
with delectable Cheesecake...oh my!!!

More surprises coming as I wait for the new
scents to arrive...Anais Nin is next and
maybe Henry Miller as her partner in lust...
Also, my bestest bud in crime, my Goth Sista is
making her mosaic frames with the writers in mind, they are SWEET!!!
Check them out on her blog ECCENTRICITIES...
Walt is to die for!

Tart