Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A life's journey...

A time to reflect...
have I done a good job of it...
I think so and that is all that really matters!
To grow old gracefully and be who you are...

I love Tasha Tudor and the way she lived her life.
Simple means, though I'm sure her many books
left her above simple means, however the lifestyle she embraced
has always fascinated me since Victoria started printing her...

I see myself...Barb@ Sisters' always said you remind me of Tasha...
how sweet was that compliment and so taken to heart.
I love living alone, dreaming of ways to simplify my life...
in the old ways...
up before dawn collecting eggs,
feeding the critters, tending to chores...however,
there are limits today...
Still have to make a living, so in this fast paced economy,
the simple life still eludes!





A Sweet Repose...