Thursday, January 20, 2011

In spite of the weather...

A room with a view...I love my new window in my room at Sisters',
I love having a room at Sisters'...
rooming next to my bestest bud Brandon and his
wonderful decorating style that totally
enhances mine...
HELLO BRANDON...wherever you are...

Bits of Valentines' Day are arriving with the scents of LOVE SPELL...
YUMMMMM...
I have a new surprise coming for my soaps...very romantic...and very poetic!!!

The newly painted sideboard nestles into the upstairs of Sisters',
it's a perfect match...as most of my furniture has had a sudden departure...
but that's what it's all about for a dealer!

You have never smelled a peach candle like this one,
it'll make your mouth water for more...soaps too!

Pumpkin Cheesecake, an all time favorite in American made Ball jars,
not real classy, but then that isn't the REAL issue is it...
MADE IN AMERICA

Next to my man Brandon and I, the room belongs to Erika and Elaine...
two of the sweetest, most talented young gals out there...

The girls make these hand-printed signs that are to die for...
I want them all!!!

...and of course, there's BLOOM...
the little white farm house next door,
it's turning very Springlike over there...you simply must go check it out...
fresh Lilac and Lemon Verbena soaps!

We ain't afraid of no stinkin' snow!!!
Venture out to Sisters' Garden and Bloom...
SOON!