Thursday, February 5, 2009

Because of you..."Dead-heads"...the Bobs




Like I need another project to get into...but this is one, this sick mind just can't sweep under the rug...and I owe it all to you for your encouragement. Gotta have someone to blame...right...


"Dead-heads" is born...the need to fill a gap in many a weary soul(sick mind) for something of the strange. Not for everyone, to be sure...not for the week of heart or mind...but for those that want to conquer the world of strange...to raise those eyebrows high...to give your husband a reason to let go of his strange, mystical butterfly(nice word for weirdo)...to feel the freedom and the gift of art-challenged junk...Say hello to the 'Bobs'...my babes of light...to be grand objects d' desire once again. You light up my life. Stay tuned for more productions...and Liz, I'm ready for the heads!!!


Warning...not for the squeamish!!!