Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Shop of my own...

Isn't this just the cutest storefront...I found this one day surfing the net. A dream yes, but not an impossibility, right. I've resolved myself to the fact that I have too much going on to actually have a shop of my own, so I'm pouring everything into my daughters' shop and Sisters. Trying to do them and one of my own has been trying to say the least.

But, with renewed interest and adjusting to a 'work at home' lifestyle...I think I've got it by George...the best of both worlds! My daughter and I have totally redone her store and many more after hour redoes are in the schedule...SPRING CLEANING...at it's finest. Isn't it funny how things are for us women, give us a little spring weather and we go all goofy on ya. Like nymphs dancing to the tunes of the faun...we tread through our worlds with dust mop and shopping cart, ready to tackle a new day and a new season...men have no clue(unless they're gay...God love um)!

Funny how the season of winter slows everything to a stand-still, while we pour through our old copies of Victoria and Country Living for the inspiration needed to bloom in the spring...our time of freedom from the shackles of winter and the boredom of being stuck at home for months on end...sounds like paradise found...I'm home at last, free...more coffee please...

OK...whatever...I'm a born junker(my Dads' fault)...I feel road trips on the horizon...to wander lustfully in the realms of the Trash Gods...sifting and clambering over hill and dale...honey holes to be explored...big-garbage pick-up...ahhhh...this is the life...show me a piece of treasured trash in the ditch and get the hell out of my way!!!

Ahhhh...SPRING!