Friday, February 6, 2009

The Mother Load...

I can always depend on my friend and fellow dealers Mark and Liz to come up with my every desire...however strange. This is the mark of a savvy dealer, to know what's in a trend and fulfil a need(however sick)...right.

This gaggle of beauties will soon be transformed into the object d' art and fulfill a need. What's this, do I see raised eyebrows...fear not...purchasing is not mandatory, but who wouldn't want a little 'Chucky' in their lives...don't answer that! Stimulating conversation, you will soon be the talk of the town...people will look at you with soften eyes...perhaps a twinge of pity...no, not pity, but jealousy...right...



OK...I gotta admit, this one is strange...but only after one of the eyeballs fell out in my hand...is this a sign...eyes will go, but the teeth MUST stay, they are just too too!


Sweet lil' face of the 20's, this lil' charmer will have to have eyes surgically placed, as they were painted on...no matter in the hands of a skilled artist slash nutcase...


I'm not going here...But isn't this just the cutest face...so sweet, just screaming adoption...right...


This one is my fave, the eyes go sideways instead of up and down...but just look at that expression, how cute is that!?

But this one, I was just playing around with, it has a hole in the top of his head, what a perfect place to put a silicone bulb shining through. So very sick...but yet alluring...a mystery head for sure...

SOLD...I'm moving to Kentucky to my new Mom...TOT...she's sick too...


Please do not call 911...just ponder...who will I adopt...