Friday, February 6, 2009

The Mother Load...

I can always depend on my friend and fellow dealers Mark and Liz to come up with my every desire...however strange. This is the mark of a savvy dealer, to know what's in a trend and fulfil a need(however sick)...right.

This gaggle of beauties will soon be transformed into the object d' art and fulfill a need. What's this, do I see raised eyebrows...fear not...purchasing is not mandatory, but who wouldn't want a little 'Chucky' in their lives...don't answer that! Stimulating conversation, you will soon be the talk of the town...people will look at you with soften eyes...perhaps a twinge of pity...no, not pity, but jealousy...right...



OK...I gotta admit, this one is strange...but only after one of the eyeballs fell out in my hand...is this a sign...eyes will go, but the teeth MUST stay, they are just too too!


Sweet lil' face of the 20's, this lil' charmer will have to have eyes surgically placed, as they were painted on...no matter in the hands of a skilled artist slash nutcase...


I'm not going here...But isn't this just the cutest face...so sweet, just screaming adoption...right...


This one is my fave, the eyes go sideways instead of up and down...but just look at that expression, how cute is that!?

But this one, I was just playing around with, it has a hole in the top of his head, what a perfect place to put a silicone bulb shining through. So very sick...but yet alluring...a mystery head for sure...

SOLD...I'm moving to Kentucky to my new Mom...TOT...she's sick too...


Please do not call 911...just ponder...who will I adopt...

18 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

I like the 20's hairdo girl and the sideways eye boy.

The last one....Alfalfa....for sure!

Carol said...

Okay, if you don't take that adorable little 20's gal, please let me know how she can come and live in my head haven in San Antonio.

Smiles,

Carol
jcdas@msn.com

time-worn interiors said...

Girl you aint right! That's why I like you! The doll head lights are adorable!
Theresa

Roses and Lilacs said...

You hit the mother load alright. You are borderline on a Stephen King novel here.

In all seriousness, you could probably sell a zillion of those things if you find a good way to market them.

All this time I thought you were pure romantic. I'm not sure now. I should have been tipped off by Mulder in the back yard;)

Have fun, Marnie
Marnie

willow said...

I adore all of these! I couldn't choose just one. You are in head heaven here!!!

trash talk said...

Girl, you are so throwed off...thank goodness! I don't like to hang with ordinary. That last baby threw me for a loop. Deb

Trciia said...

You crack me up!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i can't even spell my own name-lol damn it!

T.Allen-Mercado said...

I really like the little dude who's eyes go sideways-he's the sweetest!

Jeanne said...

Set one up to attach the lampshade with a coat hanger, and it's SOLD!

MuseSwings said...

Love those! What a collection. That last one though, dearie, shades of H. Lechter. Some fava beans and a good chianti by candle light?

Jackie said...

Sharon, Prices please!!! Jackie

cconz said...

sweet!!! i'LL have to lay claim to one of those. Great night light. You'll be busy wiring up those beauties.

Lily Hydrangea said...

I'm interested in the third doll's head up from the bottom with the blue eyes.Please email me!

Shab-n-Chic said...

This isn't sick at all! Sick is when you make an entire chandelier with 6 doll heads....hahahaha. You nut :) So tell me, where will you be listing these for adoption or do we just email ya?

lulu Redstar & Lauri Evans said...

You SLAY me! hysterical!
ox lulu

lulu Redstar & Lauri Evans said...

Oh my Gosh, they only get better, you are killing me. I want them all. It could be a whole little family of lamp heads. I get to pick okay????Lauri @ chippys

Chris said...

You will let us know when they are ready for sale, right? I've got to have one of my very own.