Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday...It's Not Easy to be Strange






What an in'tresting world
to be stranger than strange
out of the shadow to light
eyes brightened with visions
of ghouls and such fright
to be Bride of Chucky
or not
that I might...


To see with eyes glowing
other worldly perhaps
the need for enlightenment
yes but at night
this strange that I feel
is it straightforward wit
or lunacy albeit
too weird to be real
yet one needs to have moxie
and o' course balls of steel...


Odd is this strange duck
but envied fer sure
her feathers worn twisted
if not weird and unfurled
of fate and of art
in a pond full of sharks...
yet
with so many fishes
in this sea we call strange
they're the 'catch o' the day'
this lunatic tribe
be it odd be it gay
who's to say it's macabre
I have a mission
you wanna to play...




Sorry...I just couldn't resist...It's Shadow Shot Sunday again, which means it's Sunday in Australia. Is it my imagination or are the weeks just flying by. But head on over to the rest of the shadow shooters and be a part of the strange(or is it just me)...