Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Birthday...








When your Mommy has a birthday and lives so far away, all you can do is wish her the best and all your love in the best way ever...tell it to the world!
I want to tell her that she is the best Mom ever...a loving, caring Mother who only wanted the best for her kids. She would strive to give us everything she didn't have as a child during the hard times...taking many jobs to make ends meet...all the clothes she sewed for me, all the shopping trips a Mother and a daughter take, all the boyfriends, THE TEENAGE YEARS (argh), the sibling arguments, the pets, the Grandchild(and all the babysitting)...through divorce and marriage, you were always there, though we didn't always agree on everything...you were still there allowing a child to form personality.
I just want to tell the world I have the best Mommy ever...AND I love her with all my heart!!!
I'm still the favorite one, right???
Luv ya Ma...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY...go to the beach for me, will ya...