Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What...





Where there's a need...there's a way, right...well, I needed a nightlight in the bathroom. At this age, you don't want to be fumbling around in the dark and I know you all know what I'm talking about.



Well, the bedroom is kinda the same...rearranging the furniture in the middle of the night ain't no fun, not to mention broken toes and bruised knees...



So...having way too much time on my hands, I devised just the cutest nightlights. Not too bright, but just enough to point me in the right direction...I am going in the right direction...right.



Ok, maybe it's a little odd for most of you...but the rest of you, you know who you are...are just delighted in a little strange. Humor is something that is a friend to me. If I can make you raise an eyebrow...it's a point of conversation. But don't tell my family...they'd just add it to the list...you know, the straight-jacket list...



But, if you can't have a good time and create a few laughs...what's the point. Besides, I couldn't pass up these adorable baby heads, one with no eyes and one with just one. A blue orb that glows the most bright blue when lit...like my 'X's' eyes when I brought another piece of furniture home.


Well, you know my fixation for lamps anyway...hmmm...what'll I do with that naked baby doll sitting in the 'swamp' just waving 'hello...be my friend'...