Monday, May 3, 2010

Before...ARGH..............after......................

Well, this is the last shot of the old Candle Shed you'll be seeing...cause...

...this is what it looks like now...did I say ARGH!!!!!

This is the crew of crazy kids that helped gitterdone...
hope their insurance is up to date...

The guys were awesome, they wouldn't let me lift a thing and the girls...WOW, what powerhouses...I felt like I needed to be on a directors podium telling them which box goes or stays and ...load, load, load...all I can say is...

YOU ROCK!!!

So now back to organize the rest for the next big move this coming weekend...

The perfect ending to a back-breaking day...
is this a sign...?

12 comments:

EG Wow said...

Wow! A double rainbow!

Moving is so much work but it look like the effort will be well worth it.

willow said...

Yes! It's a very good sign!

turquoisemoon said...

A great sign!! Lucky you...
...and, I've got a really good feeling about your move. Keep us posted...

hollyhock garden antiques said...

cool rainbow

Rusty said...

There are all sorts of good vibes there! What an adventure. Ad the 'kids'kow it - they add so much to it. ATB!

Shab-n-Chic said...

I need friends like that! That photo..wonderful! Now I am humming....somewhere....over the rainbow.......gotta get to work. later gator!

sarayutouched said...

you bet it is a sign!! good things are coming.

ginger said...

As we were driving home from What Cheer last night we could see just the bottom of one of the rainbows,we were almost to Fern Hill.That is so cool you were seeing one side of it and I was seeing the other at just about the same time.Rainbows are beautifull, and a double is spectacular. Great shot.Your new home looks like it will have lots of room for lots of neat stuff.Can't wait to see it.

Golden West said...

So glad your new store is coming together in such a wonderful way! Wishing you and your daughter all the best in your new endeavor!

angelandspot said...

There was a huge rainbow here too. Looks like you had a busy weekend. So did I with going to the Exotic animal sale to watch and then going to a swap meet to sale some things.

Lori R. said...

oh how I wanted to help, but it looks like many YOUNG people to help and men, oh I am so glad men showed up!!! I think you would make a good director!

High Desert Diva said...

Yes. A perfect ending.

Get 'er done!