Friday, May 14, 2010

A project 's'...

Well, I wasn't gonna paint this lil' piece I bought from Sandy's shop, it was painted black...but then I got to looking at it and thought...hmmmm...
French grey...cute huh...

Now I have major projects in mind...our former landlord sells and repair sewing machines and has given us a few of them to play with...
what ta do, what ta do...

...check out the details of this machine 'to die for'...

Have never seen one like this before, but would make a cute side table...huh...

...another grand old dame who's outlived her usefulness, but what a charmer and in excellent condition...I may have to find a semi-permanent home for this one...
hmmmmm...maybe white...or black...
or my fave...
FRENCH GREY...
whatayathink...

7 comments:

willow said...

I vote gray!

trash talk said...

Can you imagine all that fretwork in grey? Beautiful! I had to laugh at your comment...so true!
Debbie

cconz said...

grey baby, grey, although i do love your black pieces.

T said...

I'm lovin the grey!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Love it! Grey..or maybe gray :-)

Rusty said...

I have seen some very interesting setups for those old sewing machines. They make excellent computer desks! ATB!

Golden West said...

You know me, always like the natural wood, especially that old oak that's got the original lacquer.

Can hardly wait to see the inside of your new store!