Monday, May 10, 2010

A trip to Sisters...

I hadn't been to Sisters' in two weeks...stop my heart...with the move of our store, there was no time to spare...but just look at this iron garden table...again,
stop my heart!!! ($125.00)

...drawers...

...twigs N tables...

...old father time piece...

...perty posies...

...wicker whites...

...pink...

...metal...

...ironstone...

...woods...

All in a day at Sisters' Garden and Bloom, Kalona IOWA...
...aren't you just green with envy...
heehee...

8 comments:

Jeanine Burkhardt said...

Sharon~ Just LOvE the pics - especially the first one... I would have snagged that glass top garden side table!*!*! ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

summersundays-jw said...

Sisters looks amazing, as usual. Jan

MARY PERNULA said...

Oh my!! I need to win the lotto so U can call the store and tell them to load it all up and ship my way.....What a wonderful shop and you did a great job on the photo's...........Have a great work week. XO MARY

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Hi Sharon, i wish I could of gone to that shop also. Looks like there are a lot of goodies. Thanks for sharing...Julian

Golden West said...

That little kidney shaped wicker vanity and chair are so sweet - wish you weren't so far away...

donna baker said...

I am so crazy for seed boxes. I don't know why but I am.

Val said...

Wonderful place,I want the green seed boxes to be in my house!
Val

angelandspot said...

Wow! It looks great there. I've got to stop in there.