Thursday, May 13, 2010

My life's blood...soap...

CHECK IT OUT...
Now this is a soap display...yummm...
My friend Sandy Newkirk is selling my soaps in her darling shop in the Amana Colonies...

I had to take this shot from my truck...did I mention the torrential downpours ALL DAY!!!
Sandy's lil' shop,'Amazing Grace Antiques and Gifts' sits back in by The Amana Bakery in a cute lil' niche brightly decorated with wonderful spring flower baskets and primitive antiques.

Wonderful displays fill the shop's nooks and crannies at every turn...

Sandy also carries various gifts for those not so inclined to buy antiques...can you imagine...
the nerve!!!
So please visit Sandy and her new shop, you'll love it...Sandy managed the Noe House where Lorie and I had a booth space...that is until they sold the building.
You won't find Sandy sitting and waiting for something to come around,
she is off and running...again!
Good luck girl!!!
Thanks for the soap order...AGAIN!!!

soooo, I also tweaked my own lil' world at Sisters' while making my deliveries...
sold a parlor table and a plant stand, so tweaking was in order...

Rainy, blustery days in Iowa...
I LOVE MY TRUCK!!!

12 comments:

Lori R. said...

way to go soap woman... see, maybe it was good to get out of the Noe haus sooner than later...
Love that display shelving Sandy has your soap in, perfect for the product.
see you soon ♥

simplyiowa said...

Hey Sharon...
You are the 'Soap' Queen! I haven't used any of mine yet... It smells so good, I put it in a mouse proof dish, in the shop, that still lets me enjoy the scent! I LOVE IT!!!
Take Care, Sweetie!
Barb C.

summersundays-jw said...

So what do you do in your spare time!!! The soap looks great. So is Noe Haus no longer in business? We're having lots of rain too & tornado warnings this morning. Spring in the Ozarks!!! Take care!

Golden West said...

That's a super display piece for your saps - and they look great against the unpainted wood! Looks like a super nice shop. You've been busy, Sharon!

Golden West said...

Make that soaps, not saps - good grief!

T said...

You must get up at the crack of dawn to do all that you do! Looks like a nice shop. And your soaps are wonderful!

cconz said...

Great soap display!! I need to pick up some more. Bill loves it, it's the only soap that get him literally squeaky clean. How is lorie doing the mall? Oh, that fabulous cork collection!!!How can you part from things. I have no idea how that feels.I would be interested. I was at sisters a few days ago, a woman bought a shade that you made.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I wish I had a "Scratch & Sniff" screen!!? I'll bet it's a wonderful smell...and everything looks amazing!

High Desert Diva said...

Love the soap display

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Oh you know what? We've actually been to the Amana Colonies -- too many years ago now -- stayed at the RV Park -- loved every minute of our time there.

Great that your friend is selling your soaps. I'd love to come back and visit again.

Pam said...

Sharon,
I love following the progress of your new shop. I know it will be amazing. Your displays at Sister's are great, and your soap speaks for itsself! I'll probably be coming back to Iowa to catch up with you real soon for more! Best of luck to you--and keep working on your daughter about the candles!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your soap. I was wondering if you happen to sell it online? - Nicole