Friday, June 18, 2010

Salvation...paradise and death from above...

Now don't be thinkin' I'm getting all mushy on ya now...I'm talkin' about the Salvation Army...
Every once in a while you find something cool, well I usually do find something cool every time I go, but I almost walked by these lil' gems...cool huh...

Two plaster statues, both about 12 inches high, but just too cool, I just had to make them mine...
This is a happy piper, probably piping to his flock...

Now this...would you call him 'the flocker'...well probably not, guess he would be the shepherd...herding his flock...OK, that was a little Friday humor...

...this is paradise, the view from my front door after an overnight thunderstorm made my newly mowed grass grow another 2 inches...

THIS is the death from above...a crop duster...disturbing my peace as he drops toxins all over our little blue orb...you think the gulf spill is bad...this happens every year like clockwork...
ALL SUMMER LONG!!!

I need to get my water filters replaced!
And we wonder where all of the cancers and disease come from...