Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Let's tweak...

'Spanish Moss'
This is a scent I've had for quite some time, just not quite having the right time to make it, but I think the time is now...
I love Spanish moss, must be that allure of plantation life and Florida that I dream of...
so exotic!
It's a soft perfumey, powdery, with a bit of sandalwood kinda scent...
I love it!

And what a better place to display than on this newly painted parlor table...
isn't it just the cutest!!!

I think I'm well on my way to cluttering up this shop with my signature style of decorating...
The Queen of Cram...
however, not as good as Simply Iowa

YET...

but I learn constantly from Barb and her photos...
she just had a fabulous show that I was unable to attend this year, but check out her blog and you'll see what I mean!

Isn't this just the cutest lil' table I picked up at Amazing Grace in the Amanas...
thanks Sandy...I love it painted French Grey!

and of course, country...this is a style that I dearly love too, I'm just getting back into it, as this new shop has the perfect designs for it...


Piper is slowly getting her candle shelves full again with many new scents and is almost ready to start her wholesaling of them...so check back, we are working on that right now!

Gotta go make soap...
may it never end!

8 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Wish I could have come to Barb's sale. Maybe next time. Love the grey table. Haven't painted anything grey yet but think I'm gonna have to buy some grey paint. Jan

sarayutouched said...

the shop is looking great...and the spanish moss soap sounds divine!!

i wish this week of vacation could afford me to come to iowa...but it's not in the cards this time around. i'll just read your blog and dream...

willow said...

Spanish moss sounds heavenly!

Anonymous said...

Spanish Moss...how cool!

Brandon said...

What did I do wrong-The anonymous comment is from me.

art-teeks said...

Sharon, I have you on "speed dial" on my country "dial up" and think you are amazing! Some people are blessed with a few talents but you are truely a master of all. Thank you for having your soaps in the amanas! closer for us Cedar Falls folk! I heard I missed you by min. at the Amazing Grace Shop. Darn!! Sheri

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh, I don't think I've ever smelled Spanish Moss scent?! Sounds wonderful - I must remember to look for it :-)

The shop is looking fabUlOUs! I loved "The Queen of Cram" I knew we had a lot in common! Have a sweet smelling week, my sweet friend :-)

time-worn interiors said...

Girl you don't need anybodies help with decorating! You are the queen mother of cram!! LOL!
Sister Tot