Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SUCCESS.....................!!!

Our grand opening was a total success, more than we could've asked for, we were busy all day and everyone loved the new digs...and they loved the large lavender chunks...
SIMPLY DIVINE!!!

I'm totally dragging in new stuff from all over the place...

One of the new scents, 'Apple Pucker'...totally Jolly Rancher and cool Iowa Hawkeye jars Piper makes...

I absolutely am having the hardest time leaving this sweet lil' piece at the store, don't know what it is about these lil' commodes, but they really rock in my world...

I'm totally loving this French frame, painted my fave grey and filled with an old piece of ticking and stenciling...sweet!

Ol' timey decals, don't ya just love 'um, wouldn't this be cute on a porch with garden stuff in it...

'Pimp My Ride'...
do you think mall security could catch me...love my old wheelchair!
something about STRANGE that rocks my boat...

Sweet lil' table, I'm so tempted to paint, but can't decide...white, black, grey, robin's egg blue...

Cool 'OLD' stuff, everywhere...

...and another scent that's really taking off...

'Cannabis Flower'

Who knew...

18 comments:

suzeeez said...

Congratualations on such a great opening! Your shop items look great. I opened a shop also just 3 months agon so I know how much work goes into it. I wish you contined success and many repeat buyers,they're the best!
Smiles, Sue

time-worn interiors said...

Oh, I'm so glad your grand opening went well! I think you guys are gonna do great at the new location! I just can't wait to see it!
TOT

willow said...

I was wondering how things were going! Congratulations! Thats terrific news!!

Golden West said...

So glad to a hear you're off to such a wonderful start - the shop looks great!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Yay for YOU! I am sooo glad this is sooo wonderful for you all..I knew it would be. You just need to let the world know what wonderful and fun stuff you have. If I were there, I'd give you a big congratulations hug....so consider yourself officially hugged :-)

High Desert Diva said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

summersundays-jw said...

Don't you love seeing those tickets stacked up. Continued success. Jan

Kelly Aaron Mosaics said...

Congrats on the opening!! Everything looks fantastic! I am so excited to bring your lavender chunks here to KC. Everyone's gonna love em'!!!

T said...

Happy to hear it was a success. May it continue to grow as the word gets out! Everything looks wonderful.

Rusty said...

WONDERFUL! All The Best!

Golden West said...

I had no idea your town had such a remarkable past or that a Pearl Button Museum even existed - here's a link to a super interesting aticlw all about it. http://www.etsy.com/storque/handmade-life/mother-of-pearl-buttons-from-the-banks-of-the-mississippi-8712/#comment-309745

cconz said...

Sharon, you made my day!I am so happy to hear about your opening. Maybe this is the place for you 2. Tell me how to find it and i'll be down.

donna baker said...

Sharon I'm so happy for you. What with your style and the shop's great bones, it can't help but be a success. Well done! I'm just glad I don't live close because I swear I don't need to buy one more thing.

Jeanine Burkhardt said...

Did we ever doubt YOU!!! CoNgrAtuLaTioNs!!! ~ You go girl!!! Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

ginger said...

Congratulations,there was no doubt that you girls would do fantastic.Everything looks super,I am aiming to make it your way next week.As soon as this sale is over,wish us luck.It turned out to be more work than I thought to clean out that garage, and make it look like something.I am going to post some pictures in a few minutes.Take a look and see if you can tell the differance.
Continued success, see you soon
Ginger

Greyscale Territory said...

I just had to check out this post to see how you are travelling! Such wonderful news! Huge congrats on this wonderful venture! It's a winner!

Sisters' Garden and Bloom said...

That is so exciting the success you've had so far for all the hard work you have put into the move to the mall area!! I just had this feeling it was gonna be great........you deserve everything good that comes your way!!!!! YOU know how to make it happen!
Fantastic!!!...............barb

sarayutouched said...

i am thrilled that you had a great opening...if you are in the neighborhood...mom is having a sale on saturday!!! how awesome would it be if you made a road trip!!