Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This is what it's all about...connecting...

A friend from afar reads your blog and connects...
Sheri follows my blog and enjoys, like so many others, the escapades of me and my furry heathen 'Scratchy'...over yonder at the Pink Chateau...

She found this adorable children's book about a troublesome terrier that looks exactly like you know who...

...more than she knows...

OMG...it is Scratchy...!!!

Thank you so much Sheri...sorry for the delay in response, but my daughter just found the package that was misplaced in the move mess...
Your heartfelt response to a blog that spills my life onto the front page for all the world to see, is affirmation that the world listens...
and the yearning for friendship is not just a human trait...
Here's some of my faves of the furry heathen to bring a smile to the face of my friends...

You guys are da bomb!!!


You wanna piece a me...

Pie face...snow face...

Character study...

What's over here I might need to sniff...

This is the life...

My domain...

Ahhh...sunshine...

WHAT...
I didn't do it...

9 comments:

Golden West said...

That's the sweetest book and it does look just like your little heathen - such a thoughtful gift!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

You are right! When did Scratchy have TIME to do a book?? He's soo busy watching over you and the Pink Chateau !

Great book and I think we all echo her words to you..you are aMAziNg!

turquoisemoon said...

What a great gift! It really does look like Scratchy... Gotta love Cairns. They are such characters!

donna baker said...

I have a copy of PIE FACE too and never thought about it being Scratchy.

trash talk said...

I'll be derned if Scrappy didn't beat me to getting a book out! How cute is that and such a thoughtful gift.
You and that special dog touch so many folks out here...I hope you know that!
Trash

ladyhawthorne said...

Can we see more of your religious pictures at the top of the stairs?

T said...

The book is the cutest and so is your lil Scratchy! Love the photos.

Greyscale Territory said...

Love this Scratchy post! The little one is not just a star but walks the halls of literature! Enjoyed the fun of this post!

Virginiarose said...

Hmm that stairway looks oddly like one I know of.haha The book about Pie Face is way cool nice of her to send it to you. Maybe you should write a book about Scratchy and his travels.Like out running the tornado twice. You take care and have a nice holiday,rest for a change love ya G