Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SHOPPING...

Just a few of my finds on my spree yesterday...had to go pick up this vanity, sooooo...you know I had to shop...it's the way it is you know!!!

OK...did I say SWEET...two adorable iron yard chairs, a great lamp and an oval frame...
did I say SWEET...

Don't ya just love this lil' cart thingy...
and the green watering can is perfect sitting on top...

New soap scents...
Sweet Orange Chili Peppers, Tuscan Olive and Cedarwood Amber...

...more watering cans...

I love this lil' pink table, with all the pink enamelware, it just screams atcha...

Cathie C...eat yer heart out...ha!

9 comments:

Jeanine Burkhardt said...

YES~ Watering Can & Cart are my Favorite - ViNtaGe Garden!!! and... That bust would look extra fab with just a hint of vintage millinery & a necklace... Nice Finds Sharon... Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

summersundays-jw said...

Looks like someone had an excellent shopping day. Love all the pink. Jan

willow said...

Be sure to show us the after effects of your magic to the vanity!

Virginiarose said...

It makes the day a little brighter when we can come home with 'sweet' treasures.Love love the pink, and the Bust
Ginger

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Yep..I do hear it screaming! Love all of it and the pink?? Perfection!

donna baker said...

OMG, I love that sculpture. I would have to keep that.

The Attic said...

I think I saw that bust FIRST! You have my address...give it up lady!
LOL...my birthday is coming up....I collect them....hmmm.. can I say ANYTHING at all to convince you to?

my word verification was : funny

cconz said...

Great score sharon. Love all your new finds, A mighty fine bust! I haven't had any new finds for awhile. I'm over due.

Linda said...

I LOVE the iron garden chairs! Great finds!