Thursday, June 10, 2010

Some may call me crazy...

...perhaps for living in a lil' pink shack...but summer is what I live for, with flowers popping up all over, you never know quite where they'll be the next year...

I love that, a surprise in every package...
like Crackerjacks...huh Willow!!!

Well, my Black-eyed Susan are taking a liking to my back porch steps...cool huh...
Most would've definitely pulled the young tender shoots, but I thought...
WHY NOT...
This is the back side of the Chateau, the side that is constantly bombarded by the droll bickering of a 4-lane...I don't go back here much, except to plant more trees to hide me away from the masses...

...or to take pictures of the newly discovered plant life of my ever changing gardens...
ahhhhh...summer(nearly)...
live it to the fullest!

11 comments:

time-worn interiors said...

Thats pretty neat!
TOT

Golden West said...

Delightful!

turquoisemoon said...

Awesome.... Love the back steps.

summersundays-jw said...

Love you flowers sneakin' in. Jan

cconz said...

That's what i love about volunteer seeds. You never know where they'll turn up. Beautiful!!

T said...

Love it and love your attitude!

donna baker said...

Good hidey place for something to hide behind so Sharkey can find it. I wouldn't have pulled it up either. Thank you Sharon for your kind words about my painting. It is greatly appreciated.

MARY PERNULA said...

Don't change it, I love how mother nature plants herself. XO MARY

suzeeez said...

I love your little pink house and flowers too. My flowers grow in my old stairs too.lol It only adds more charm.

sarayutouched said...

...i drive my hubby crazy cause i leave the little flowers come up where them may...even if it's the middle of the yard. if that's where they were suppose to be who am i do take them out??? even if those black-eyed susans were on my front porch...i'd leave them. i love it...nice post big sis!!

hollyhock garden antiques said...

that's cool i let stuff grow in weird spots to there so pretty to !